My Gmail account not working android device ?

I try signing into my gmail account but I forgot my password, Gmail will not let me change my old cell phone number to my new cell number, so that Gmail can send a text to my new number. my old cell number is no longer in service. I called gmail & found out that my account was hacked from "somewhere in Europe" . Gmail told me that they cannot reset my account password by normal means, but they were quick to offer to reset my password for $ 100 , and that my account would be better protected from hackers. I have DLC content on my ps3 that I need to access, which is why I am here asking for help. If anyone can offer me some help I would be happy to try anything to resolve this issue. Also I am on an Android device.

Image result for Gmail Is Not Working

If you'd like to add other accounts to your Gmail (android), follow these steps:


  • Open the Gmail android
  • On the top left, touch the Menu icon.
  • At the top, go to the right of your username and touch the down arrow.
  • Touch Add account.
  • Choose the type of account you want to add. ...
  • Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.

If you scamper into troubles adding an email address that isn’t from Gmail, you can check for other setup information on your email provider’s support site. Tip: Do a Google search for the words "POP" or "IMAP" along with the name of your email provider. For more information Contact Gmail Customer Service | Gmail customer Support & Gmail Technical Support Number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wondering How to Contact Facebook Technical Support

Bellsouth Technical Support Number

How to Recover a Forgotten AOL Password